Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Hempfest is Coming! Aug. 21 & 22


It's August again and soon the eyes, ears and air passages of hopeful hempsters will be on Seattle's Myrtle Edwards Park. Hempfest, the world's largest festival of all things cannabis, will be held on Saturday, the 21st and Sunday the 22nd.

I will be there, as will nearly 250,000 kind folks. (I'll be the one in the gray ponytail!) I hope to get more pictures up than I did last year. I worked for the event so my time was limited, not to mention the crowds.

This year we're as close as we've ever come to legalization. California has an initiative (Prop. 19) on the ballot as well as numerous medical marijuana referendums in other states.

I'll have more in the future but until then, here's a great new cartoon from NORML that tells a story.



See you at the Faire!

So Mote It Be,
David A.

1 comment:

Gordon said...

Heavy cartoon.

Your comment section is too hard to get through. This is maybe my 7th attempt.